Questions and Answers

Yume

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Starting a huge post
Where people ask questions and other people answer them

(nonsense if the same person asks and answers)
any type of questions, shitpost is OK (or not ?)
Last edited by Yume on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yume

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Starting with my question (super original)
I just had 1 K certs, what sould I do with it ?

-Should I save it (for what ?) I'm not near 120 so no ASP
-I only play Medic, both abilites maxed // Nade bandolier 2 & Nanoweave 5 // All nades // 2 C4 & Medkit 3 & Restkit 1 // Medical App maxed
-I have Pulsar / Corvus / Thanatos / NS11A Aurax / NS Yumi / HV45 Aurax (looking for terminus ?)
-I have Commissioner (looking for NS61 Emissiary ?)
-Should i get more into vehicules (i feel like taking one and mastering it maybe MAX / flash / harasser / Sunderer already UP a bit / Scythe / Valkyrie / Liberator / Galaxy)
-Should I upgrade another class to get more versatile (MEH , maybe Light assault but i'm trying to got full medic directives, and that's the gameplay i like the most DARKSTAR in my sight)
-Another thing (squad ups already have beacon 1 and orange smoke) ?
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
Pronix

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Nice idea with this question thread!
Now to answer your question about your 1k certs:

Since you have all the medic Utilities/Equipment and your weapons auraxed and additionally enjoy playing the class, why not get that new weapon? I can only recommend the Terminus, it's really fun to play!

Now my question to somebody:

A.S.P yay or nay? (I'm going to miss my BR120 most probably though.. :cry: )

What's a good, quick and easy to prepare meal for one person??
lightpsycho

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:45 pm

ASP no imo, since it is too new and the history of DBG will probably let them change it again somehow more or less... I would wait. Luckily I am not 120 yet - I know only BR100 is needed but I want to have the titles of BR120, so I will raise the oldschool way and look into it probably later.
ASP yes imoo, because of the benefits you can have using it for leadership!

I repeate the first question which was questiones here: Shitpost is okay, or not?
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Pronix

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Soooo ASP no and yes, got it!

I'll answer your question as a vote for YES towards shitposts! (no low effort though pls)
lightpsycho

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:57 pm

What about a question, Pronix?
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Pronix

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:26 pm

There's still one unanswered, so i will ask that one again:

Whats a good, easy to prepare meal for one person?
Yume

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Pronix wrote:
Depends on the goal : balanced meal or just belly filling. I'll tell you my student secret 3 minutes meal (tested and apporved many times)
bacon in matches / eggs / sauce / lettuce and-or tomato / pasta
pastas first (Al Dente pls, need that firm texture and faster to do), whileyou're waiting the water to boil, cook your matches, then your egg(s) (using the bacon's fat)
Cut your lettuces leaves in squares (not too little) and/or slice your tomato (don't forget your pastas)
Eat a yogurt after that (or cheese... or both)
Don't forget about water.

2 choices :
-normal doses, put everything in a plate and eat it hot while on your couch/bed/horse
-overdose everything, put it in a bowl and eat that for 2/3 meals (except the eggs eat them right now), salad-like meal

Yume's secret :
If you're not distrubed by sweety/salty mixtures, add sweety soya sauce otherwise, salty/regular soya sauce for the salad (bowl)
BBQ sauce for the plate

Yume's sin :
Bowl technique, 1 meal, direclty FROM the bowl in front of the PC (game/youtube/anime/series)+cheese with bread and cheese, adding a bit more cheese to the bread cheese

I will not be held responsible for any sauce/keyboard contact

If I invest certs into vehicules, what should I look into first ?
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
Davelantor

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:27 am

Pronix wrote:
During university. I lived alone, took care of my english bulldog. I will tell you the ultimate food source.
You will need oven, fridge and microwave.

Just get shit ton of potatos, carrots, beans, <insert meat of your choice> (sliced chicken/meatballs/thin red meat), onions. Slice them nicely. put them all on the large plate that comes with the oven. Spray some spices and push it in to the oven at 180C.

Extra : add tomato sauce on it and cover with aluminium foil.

Wait 1.5 hours and bam .. food. Make it large enough that it lasts you an entire week. I dont care what anyone else will say but as long as you keep it in the fridge that shit will not spoil. Maybe dry up a little bit but microwave will help reverse that.

30 minutes to prepare, 5 minutes to clean up. Food for 1 week.
"I needed a pilot I can trust. So I picked my self" - Flies away in a lib as gunner
"I love Hossin, so many things I can crash into. Hence why I hate Esamir"
Proudest Planetside 2 Achievement - Getting Whale horn on galaxies