Emerald Immersion - Streaming Media

lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Hey there folks,

since I am working a while on some stuff you could use if you are into streaming or recording, I will spread them here.

If you have any special requests open another topic please and ask for it. This here shall be the 'Media Only' to have it all together instead of searching stuff in a long topic.

There are currently some more projects in work or already done but not yet uploaded due to some difficulties but stay in touch!

Cheers alltogether!
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:27 pm

(Long version of the) Emerald Immersion Gaming Community Fly-In

(Short version of the) Emerald Immersion Fly-In
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:36 pm

I edited the post due to I deleted the unlisted try-out-versions of the further ideas.
Once I got the new stuff done I will just post in that topic again.
Stay tuned

Cheers