8th of April 2018 - The Vanu Accord Platoon

lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Hey there folks!

Like written in the events topic I would like to see your replies about that event here.
Would be nice, if you could just leave a +1 if I can (under normal circumstances) on your attendance in this platoon. If you know you can't come or will leave earlier or come later it would also be nice to read that. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here as well. Whatever it is, everything about that event should be posted here please.
Let us be the guys who show others how good organisation works!

Cheers and have a good night everybody! Only 6 hours to sleep left but you are worth it for me!
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Yume

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:52 am

+1
I'm grinding my place for the Event now, maybe i'll be able to join, sounds fun ;)

Anyway, I join the TVA's Discord, Do i need to change my discord's nickname or can a moderator change it for me ?
I'm currently under "Yume" on TVA, and since my PS2 nickname is ShiniRC, it would be more convenient for everyone ^^
(I can change my discord account nick myself, but it will do it for all my others servers)
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
Pronix

Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:16 pm

+1 will happily squadlead.

If anything SHOULD come up preventing me from joining, i will let you guys know
Prephem

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:05 pm

+1
lightpsycho

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Yume wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:52 am
+1
I'm grinding my place for the Event now, maybe i'll be able to join, sounds fun ;)

Anyway, I join the TVA's Discord, Do i need to change my discord's nickname or can a moderator change it for me ?
I'm currently under "Yume" on TVA, and since my PS2 nickname is ShiniRC, it would be more convenient for everyone ^^
(I can change my discord account nick myself, but it will do it for all my others servers)
I'll do that - wasn't sure who it is but now I will change it directly before heading off to last work for today :)
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Yume

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Confirmed, you edited the right account, thanks ♥
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
rocqua

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:40 pm

+1