Events

lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:49 pm

Here we go gentlemen and gentlegirls!

I will post the events which are planned just below here.
If anything is planned you can find it here as Announcement. For questions about the events I would like to have a special topic about the event itself to keep that post clear to find always the latest news.

Let's do this and have fun together!
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
lightpsycho

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:25 pm

The Vanu Accord - The First TVA-Platoon!
Alright everybody, here it comes, our first event again!
The explanaition about what The Vanu Accord is following saturday. I didn't have the time yet to write the stuff down.

If anybody wants to join the TVA Discord, which is only there for organisation and briefing/debriefing of the organisation on Miller, you are free to join and see whats going on.
The Vanu Accord - Discord Server
https://discord.gg/TTTUNwg

And now about the event: The TVA-Platoon which is coming in this Sunday, the 8th of April at 7:30 pm CEST (UTC +2).
We will meet on ts.thevanuaccord.eu or you use http://tsalt.thevanuaccord.eu/ (everybody who wants to join earlier to have the setup already done is welcome. I will be there the whole Sunday but absent the most time on saturday due to work).
If you have any questions please ask!

If we could get somebody who would be able to record the gameplay (also without active HUD and weapon from time to time, to have some nice footage) it would be nice if you could come and message me as early as possible but latest at 7pm CEST on sunday to have 30 minutes to fix the quality (I want 1080p recording wit at least 50Mbit/s on ultra ingame quality settings, since downrendering is much easier and better than uprendering and technical I don't want to come to the point colloquial spoken: 'Shit in, shit out')

Schedule for the 8th of April 2018:
  • (7pm CEST - latest show up of people who are willing to record.)
  • 7:30pm CEST - SL/PL meeting on TVA-TS for talking about plans for the evening, how to handle stuff and
  • 7:30pm CEST as well - Login of the first people of every outfit (as many as possible to show up at this time please!)
  • 7:45pm CEST - setup and talking to your guys and going to make the way ingame on one continent
  • 8pm CEST - start of the TVA-Platoon
  • 10pm CEST - End of the TVA-Platoon
  • 10pm to 10:15pm - Recording some End Footage with hopefully everybody
  • 10:15pm to 10:30pm CEST - Having a "Blast-and-Fireworks-Event" for the congratulations to KOTV anniversary with hopefully everybody in a LIVE-BASE [WARNING! Drops to 1 FPS probably incoming - feeling like at the old times!]
  • past 10:30pm CEST - Ending speech, leaving everything behind and either redeploying into bed or to another base or another game.

A debriefing will happen probably the day after, or, if there should be the majority of people still online, just after playing. Debriefing in TVA will be written in TVA-Discord over the week.

I will open a topic in the forums for that event and would like to see who will be there by just replying with a '+1'. If you have somebody who will join TS and si
Cheers everybody and see you around!

P.S. I am into trying to find a nice matching size and color use to announce events, so, please don't mind it looks a bit messy still.