Stepping back from Commander rank and the leadership team

lightpsycho

Sun May 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Hello folks.
In this thread I need to announce that I am going to step back from the leadership team.
There is a lot I could write about but at the end the people who are maybe or maybe not interested already know about it and the rest is probably not interersted anyways.
Finally I can say: My work is done also if the most people will never know what I did.

I will stay as "Immersed" rank and join the platoons from time to time or take over a squad if needed. Maybe, if I have the time or feel like, I will come around with a public squad or platoon or we see a bit vehicle operation which I do lately as most (sadly) but I won't be anybody who is telling somebody else what to do in the outfit anymore.
After the 3rd of June, on which the next officers meeting should happen, I want to be demoted on request.

This is my decision and definitely the best choice for Emerald Immersion as an outfit.

I thank you for being with us and hope you have as much fun as you can have together.
Take care everybody!
Last edited by lightpsycho on Sun May 27, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Minor corrections
Prometheus

Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 pm

That is sad to hear.I always enjoyed your lead in-game also outside of the game.
I have been with the EDIM for a short amount of time but i can easily say your presence in the ts and the squad makes a lot of positive difference.
I personally thank you for your effort and leadership.
lightpsycho

Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

I sadly don't feel like I would deserve it but thank you!
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein