French Class with Yume/ShiniRC

lightpsycho

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 am

Here we go,

you said it, here is your french class :lol:
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Yume

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Rofl, I see that I have no choice

Let's start with the beginning : understanding your average Frenchie online (textual edition) !

Caption :
"Shorten version - Full version" = English translation (literal = literal English translation/word by word) > Explanation + context

"VTFF - Va Te Faire Foutre" = Go F*ck Yourself/Kiss my A55/F*ck off (literal = "Go make yourself f*cked") > Frenchie don't like you and wants you to leave him alone / he has no argument and wants to shut the discussion down

"TG - Ta Gueule" = Shut up (literal = "Your muzzle/maw") > Can be used without any context, as a free disagreement (or not)

"PT1 - Putain" = F*ck (literal = Whore/Hoe) > Frenchie isn't happy or just got killed/failed something. Can be used as punctuation

"BLC - Bat les Couilles" = I don't give a Sh*t (literal = beating my/our/the balls) > Frenchie will stay in his state and wont change his point of view, meaning that you're wrong or Frenchie did something bad and will keep doing it because he does what he want (can also mean BLanC = white)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoDY9vFAaG8&vl=fr

That's all for today
The next lessons will follow the same pattern, explaining, "SRX" "CIMER" "ATT" "STV" "A+" "SLT" "JSP" "JCP" "MAJ" "MDR" "JPP" "JTM" "PTDR" "PK" "PCK" "WLH" "WSH" "TFK" "DSL" "TJR" "CC" "CV" "PG" "TKT" and many others...try to find out what are their meaning !

If you have any question about French, ask them, don't wait for the lesson ^^

*insert trollface here : there will probably never have another lesson, BLC
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
lightpsycho

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:38 pm

At least I remember "ta gueule"... :lol:
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein