just an introduction

Madira

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello people i am Madira. formerly known as Felkuro.

I joined planetside 2 when it was still in beta. and joined Deathwatch gaming 2 days after the live release. I stopped playing with deathwatch due to heay inactivity. And switched to the TR side with "INI elite" due to an invitation. I stopped completly in 2014 when my account got hacked. And now in 2018 i am back to make my mark again with another outfit.

I am an experienced FPS player with a mindset that focuses on teamplay and tactics. I also don't mind leading aslong as i have a few beers in me. (better judgement yadda yadda)

I got a very good first impressions today. And i can definitly see myself moving forward in this oufit.
lightpsycho

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 am

After 12 days of fully absence from my PC I am still the first to welcome you under your thread? :D
Well, what to say, you were gone when I joined Planetside 2. Now I am almost gone and you come back - coincidence? :P
Have fun with the guys an go ahead and who knows if maybe Dave shows up a while again. DWG meeting as part of EDIM ;)
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein