Prometheus1998

Prometheus

Thu May 03, 2018 8:02 am

Hello everyone ,

My name is Mert , i am a 19 years old Turkish boy who is studying mechanical engineering.I think i am almost with this community for a month.I am finally able to introduce myself.I love sports , games and travelling.My biggest passion is Fenerbahce Sport Club and i am also big fan of Tottenham Hotspur(EPL) , Phoenix Suns(NBA) , Arizona Cardinals(NFL).I usually play sports game like FIFA , 2K , Madden but since i found Emerald Immersion , i am really into Planetside 2.I sometimes play Planetside 2 in PS4 for my friends which has ps4.

My dream is travelling world and getting out of Turkey.I hate living in Turkey.I hope i can become a good engineer and find a good job abroad.I also want to study philosophy somewhere in my life.I also love history and mythology.My english has to improve a lot.I sometimes become shy on Teamspeak but i will be talking more as time goes.I also believe trying to do something is always better than not doing anything at all.

About in-game stuff ;
I am mostly online mornings and late night.I play afternoons on weekends and the days i skipped the school.My classes mostly happening 5 to 9 (6-10 european time) unfortunately.
I play Medic and Engineer almost all the time.I am not the best killer.I am a ps4 player which just started to play on keyboard for 1-2 months.I had a small run with Planetside2 in 2015 before my computer at that time broken.I am willing to sacrifice myself every time to heal someone or just to drop revive grenade.You can see me dropping from galaxy one base early to get a sunderer , i also love to do that.
I play some magrider when i go solo.I am always looking for a gunner.

Special thanks to ;
Pronix for communicating with me before i joined this outfit and also letting me in later.
Mr.Koronas for his leadership and all those things he is doing for community.
Davelantor for teaching a lot and giving me some squad leads.
Giannis for always communicating with me when i am online and inviting me to his squad or he joining mine.
All those EDIM players i fought together.I love you guys.

Lets Go EDIM !
lightpsycho

Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 pm

I would say your english is probably better than mine... :lol:

Nice to have you with us! Since I am a not too bad magrider driver these days I am looking to gun from time to time again and would be up as gunner. As leader of the vehice operations it should be my part as well, right? :D So, if you want, we are going for that together.

Sadly I have nothing really done yet that would cause to mention me, what I know the most, since I am doing stuff in the background and have a lot to do next to just playing. But to say: If you need anything you can always come and ask me as well. If I should not know it by myself I know somebody who can help and forward it. And maybe, if life let me do that, I will be more in track of you and all the others and not just run with you but in front with the leadership and training you like and look up to as well as staying behind you to cover your back from stuff harming you :!:

Finally: Yeah! LET'S DO THIS! Go INSIIIIDDEEE!
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein
Prometheus

Sat May 05, 2018 5:19 pm

lightpsycho wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 pm
I would say your english is probably better than mine... :lol:

Nice to have you with us! Since I am a not too bad magrider driver these days I am looking to gun from time to time again and would be up as gunner. As leader of the vehice operations it should be my part as well, right? :D So, if you want, we are going for that together.

Sadly I have nothing really done yet that would cause to mention me, what I know the most, since I am doing stuff in the background and have a lot to do next to just playing. But to say: If you need anything you can always come and ask me as well. If I should not know it by myself I know somebody who can help and forward it. And maybe, if life let me do that, I will be more in track of you and all the others and not just run with you but in front with the leadership and training you like and look up to as well as staying behind you to cover your back from stuff harming you :!:

Finally: Yeah! LET'S DO THIS! Go INSIIIIDDEEE!
Lets keep talking and improve our English.

There are a lot things i should have mentioned.I hope i will with my coming posts.I am thinking about writing monthly articles/stories ( can't decide which word i should choose since i also don't know what type of writing it will be).This might be a good chance to describe how things work in EDIM from my perspective.I love forums and community stuff , i would like to see some quality content and active forum.

Always good to know someone will be watching your back.Thanks for that.I am looking forward to learn more about game , leadership and also life itself.
lightpsycho

Thu May 10, 2018 1:38 am

Ouuuh that sounds nice!
I will be up for that. Also, if you really need meanings of people which are not stepping back from their POV and change their oppinions easier than their underwear I can give you hard meanings from my side with any workarounds to tell it softly... nope, always just straight ahead :P

Just give it a go with writing. I will read it definitely :) Also always good to have feedback! Without that it is really hard to see what people want or what is going on in other minds.

Let's spread the forum below each other and get more active.
I will probably write a bit stuff in the vehicle section. The weapons are for the comparison done, where I don't know what else to write with the nice work behind the link I posted.

So, see you later then again and let's write our stuff the next days and weeks :D
When you see something, say something! ~ lightpsycho
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championchips ~ Michal Jordan
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein