BlitzEMP

BlitzEMP

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Heya, I'm Blitz, short for BlitzEMP (IGN)
I am from London, UK but I am also Syrian.

I started playing Planetside 2 back in September 2012 when the game was made live. I had initially started of with characters in Briggs as it had the lowest population because I had such a potato of a PC and I really wanted to play the game as it was something so different to many of the big FPS shooters out there. I really loved the game however the potato graphics and low fps made me play the game for about a year and I had lost interest. I would say I was lost in where to put my certs and had so much issues with my pc, that obviously lead to me leaving the game until late 2013.
At that time I had got a better PC which allowed me to play on miller with better graphics. I was on and off the game until September 2017 when I joined MrKoronas's platoon. His leading alongside the squad leaders made me love planetside again. I then later joined EDIM a day after.

Here I am now, holding the rank Lieutenant in the outfit. I really love leading squads and helping out in the platoons and I still to this day love what EDIM is doing. My goal this year is to start platoon leading more often as I think it would help the growth of EDIM which is what I truly want, but also because its really fun seeing how everyone listens to orders. All it takes is a mic and cooperation I guess :lol:

Signing off,
BlitzEMP
Yume

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 am

That's a great story to read (O.o)
Hope you'll platoon lead soon, i want to see how you're doing ^^

Cya ♥
Image Image
All Hail Vanu and say : "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS !"
lightpsycho

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Blitziiiiiiiiii :P Come and catch me if you can :D - and gun for me or learn driving as well if you want :P