Pronix

Pronix

Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Well, i guess it's time for me to write one of these introductions as well, so here goes...

I've been playing Planetside 2 for quite a while now with multiple breaks in between. The vast majority of my playtime has been accumulated on my Vanu Character and you can very rarely see me playing other factions.

I enjoy flying Galaxies but mainly stick to playing Infantry. The classes i play heavily depend on my mood that day, but i mainly play Heavy Assault/Combat Medic/Engineer during squad/platoon play.

Mentioning squad and platoon play: I've been leading squads for a good amount of time now, and (not so recently anymore i guess) started doing platoons as well. Personally i feel like i'm better at squad management, but i don't mind being that guy screwing up the continent with attacking wrong bases.

Now for the real life stuff nobody cares about:

German guy, learned english by being in Australia for a year after school (and of course playing Planetside 2).

That's really all i can think of, in case anybody is still reading this and has any questions, just ask me!

See you guys on the battlefield and Papa Vanu bless,

Pronix
lightpsycho

Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:06 pm

I have a question!
How are you darling? :D